Co-working is redefining the way we do work. The idea is simple: that independent professionals and those with workplace flexibility work better together than they do alone. Co-working answers the question that so many face when working from home: “Why isn’t this as fun as I thought it would be?”
Beyond just creating better places to work, co-working spaces are built around the idea of community-building and sustainability. Co-working spaces uphold the values set forth by those who developed the concept in the first place: collaboration, community, sustainability, openness, and accessibility.
The Co-working Visa allows members of participating spaces to visit other spaces in the network, free of charge.
Our members have access to over 350+ global co-working spaces to work out of from during business trip and or holidays. Another good reason to be a member of Pine Hub.
One day free complimentary trial to experience the shared office at Pine Hub Co-working space. Membership benefits includes - free parking, complimentary printing, complimentary hot drinks, meeting room credits, access to training and development (leadership and entrepreneurship) as a member of the Pine Hub community and being part of the Corporate business park community.
We offer different hot desk depending on budgets from one day, five days, ten days and one month . The five days, ten days and month pass get a key fob allowing 24/7 access to the hub. This pass is ideal for the micro sized companies i.e. freelancers, consultant and sole traders. Membership benefits includes - free parking, complimentary printing, complementary hot drinks, meeting room credits, access to training and development (leadership and entrepreneurship) part of the Pine Hub community and part of the Corporate business park community.
We offer one to six months dedicated desk passes. All passes get a fob allowing 24/7 access to the hub and a lockable under desk cabinet. This pass is ideal for SMEs i.e. remote workers and start-ups. Membership benefits includes - free parking, complimentary printing, complementary hot drinks, meeting room credits, access to training and development (leadership and entrepreneurship) part of the Pine Hub community and part of the Corporate business park community.
We offer one to six months passes for our private office which accommodates four people. This pass is ideal for small teams to work and collaborate together. Four fobs are provided with the pass allowing 24/7 access to the hub. Membership benefits includes - free parking, complimentary printing, complementary hot drinks, meeting room credits, access to training and development (leadership and entrepreneurship) part of the Pine Hub community and part of the Corporate business park community.
Our meeting room is available for hire 7 days a week and can be booked per hour, for half a day or for a full day. We offer complimentary parking , high speed secure internet and filtered water with each booking. For meetings, you can order hot drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate), snacks (hot or cold) or printed documents. The equipment in our meeting room includes - TV, projector, video conferencing equipment, flip chart and white board. Our meeting room can accommodate 8-12 people.
We offer business address to companies (including sole traders) and we are able to receive letters and small packages. As a complimentary service we temporarily store your letter and small packages until you come and collect them. Virtual addresses are useful for start-ups who do not want to use their home address as their business address.
Our co-working space and meeting room are available for hire 7 days a week. With your booking. we can also provide drinks, snacks and hot food for your event.
Entrepreneurs toolkit is the training program we run at Pine Hub aimed at entrepreneurs. This program covers leadership, HR, marketing, finance and sales empowering you to grow your business.
Pine hub partners with the North Dublin Entrepreneurs (150+ members) meetup group, offering a location for the monthly meetup.
Are you a business owner based in North Dublin, then you need to consider joining the North Dublin Entrepreneur meeting group. To join go to - https://www.meetup.com/North-Dublin-Entrepreneur-Meetup/
Pine hub partners with the North Dublin Leaders (60+) meetup group, offering a location for the monthly meetup.
Are you a leader who is intentional about wanting to grow/develop, then you need to consider joining the North Dublin Leadership meeting group. To join go to - https://www.meetup.com/North-Dublin-Leadership-Development/
1. Grow your business faster: be more productive, expand your network, receive your clients in a professional setting. Coworking spaces are made to help you grow faster.
2. Expand your personal and professional networks: you will meet a lot of interesting people in a coworking space. Some will become friends, some will be professional contacts, some will be both.
3. Facilitated introductions: the most important part of a coworking space is its community of members. The people running them and other coworkers look out to introduce members based on common interests and possible win wins.
4. Find new clients and grow your income: joining a coworking space expands your network and makes it easier for you to get new clients. Make sure you introduce yourself and that your coworkers know what you do and the kind of clients you are looking for.
5. Find talent and people to work with: you are surrounded by professionals with knowledge and networks you can tap into to find talent and feedback.
6. Hire and be hired: coworkers tend to book other coworkers to work with them in projects. It is much easier to ask a person sitting close to you than to run an internet search and vetting process.
7. Be more productive: get more done, faster and with lest effort.
8. No distractions from family members: they are well intentioned, but they interrupt when they shouldn’t and this strains family relationships.
9. No temptations from the fridge and TV: procrastination is easier to beat at a coworking space.
10. Be more motivated to work by surrounding yourself of hardworking professionals like you: having other people around you focused in their work helps you focus in your own work more easily. Reduce effort and increase productivity.
11. Be more creative: getting out of your home, having interesting people around you and engaging conversations will help you be more creative. There are so many ideas and projects in a coworking space community that you will be inspired.
12. Share with soundboards that will improve your projects: the coworkers around you have a lot of experience in different fields. Talk to them to get their input and improve your own projects.
13. Better work life balance: separate work from your home. End the cycle of days that get longer and work productivity that gets slower.
14. Work in professional environment (get out of your home and your pajamas): work in a clean and professional environment that motivates you surrounded by other professionals.
15. Get a professional working routine with your own schedule: adapt the use of the coworking space to your own schedule. Coworking is made to adapt to your needs.
16. Work by yourself, not alone: focus on your own work while working with other people around you that could give you a hand if you need it or that will be open for a chat around a cup of coffee. It is a bit like if the support network of a large company was recreated with independent professionals instead of departments, and without the political backstabbing.
17. Eliminate isolation: don’t isolate yourself at home. Be with peers that go through the same hardships and joys as you.
18. Increase self confidence: a better working routine will increase your self confidence and make you feel better about yourself.
19. Be healthier: being in the company of others has been shown to improve physical and mental health. Work / Life balance improves too. Getting out of your pajamas and having a welcoming place to go to every day will help you have healthier habits.
20. Better Internet connection: why limit yourself to a home Internet connection when you can enjoy the benefits of a profesional line? Upload and download files at the fastest speed so you can focus on the work that ads value instead of waiting.
21. Flexibility: choose a plan based on your needs and change it monthly to adapt to you. If you have a mission at a client’s or you are leaving for a trip you can just halt your membership instead on paying like with a traditional lease.
22. Reduce your commute: if your job is far away, you can reduce your commute time and expense by joining a coworking space near your home.
23. Complement your work from home: the flexibility of coworking spaces allows you to choose and change plans to adapt to your needs. You can work some days from home and others from one or more coworking spaces.
24. Cost efficient: cheaper than renting an office and they come with a lot of extras like events and effortless networking.
25. No utility bills: coworking spaces cover this expenses themselves so you can focus on your business.
26. No dealing with service providers and repairs: another nag that you can discard. Just make sure that you pay your coworking bill and they will take care of getting everything running.
27. And last but probably most important: You are much happier coworking and so are the people around you.
Source Coworking Handbook
1. Be part of a vibrant community of other coworkers who work at Pine Hub.
2. Pine Hub endeavours to be easiest company to work with, offering great customer service.
3. We offer flexible membership passes to cater for different budgets.
4. We are co-located with 50+ different sized companies (SMEs and multi-nationals) and there are opportunities to network.
5. We effectively partner with all our coworkers to provide business support ensuring business growth.
6. Through our entrepreneur toolkit program, we offer training and development programs to our coworkers covering leadership and entrepreneurship.
7. We offer 24 hour access 7 days a week.
8. We offer numerous networking opportunities within the members, with other companies within the business park and with the meet up groups held at Pine Hub.
9. We have high speed internet and have invested in a dedicated firewall to ensure your experience is pleasant and your data is kept secure.
10. We offer complimentary A4 printing (color and mono).
11. We offer complimentary hot drinks ranging from tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
12. To secure your property and ours, we have security cameras.
13. Free parking.
14. Easy access from the M50 motorway and using the bus (40d from town).